MyCardiffMet is packed full of useful services and features, enabling students round the clock access to the following:
• New Look – Featuring a New look with updated icons and app design.
• Student Email – Manage your personal university email and keep up-to-date with key announcements.
• Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle) – Access your personal course content, submit course work and engage in group discussions.
• Library – Access your Library account information, search and reserve books.
• My Details
- Personal Details – View personal and address details.
- Student Details Verification – Request personal details to be changed.
- Academic Details - View Course, Module & Assessment details.
- My Documents
-> Proof Of Enrollment – Generate a Proof of Enrollment letter (PDF format), if eligible.
-> Council Tax Certificate – Generate a Council Tax Certificate (PDF format), if eligible.
• International Students
- Police Appointments – Book an appointment to register your details with the police, if required.
- International Office Letter Requests – Request official letters from the International Office.
- Social Trip Booking – Book onto social trips organised by the university.
- ID Card Top-up – Top-up your ID Card for electronic payment.
- My Transactions - Shows you all transactions linked to your ID Card.
- Library ePayment - Pay Library fines.
• Graduation Ceremony Booking – Book yourself and guests onto a specific ceremony, if you are eligible to attend.
• PC Availability – Find available PCs within university.
• Locations – Identifies key locations within university.
• Room Locator – Assist you to find rooms within university.
• Bus Timetable – Find when the next bus is due and allows you to set alerts.
• Laundry – Check availability of washers and dryers in laundry rooms.
• Virtual Tour – Allows you to take a virtual tour of key locations within university.
• Calendar & Events – Keep tab on key events taking place.
• Pocket Guide – All you need you know about life at the university and surrounding areas.
• Social Media – Keep up-to-date with the latest news.
• Help – featuring FAQ’s
• Web Chat – Live chat allows you to use instant messaging to contact our IT Helpdesk or Library Staff.
When launching the app for the first time, please connect to Wi-Fi, as it downloads the campus maps and other information.
MyCardiffMet is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-14. The program can be installed on Android.
MyCardiffMet (version 5.4.7) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.